Real Estate, Land Use & Development
We specialize in assisting modern developers, landowners, brokers and lenders with residential, commercial and multi-family development issues. This includes helping our clients with guidance and representation in all sales, contract, planning, zoning, annexation, permitting and other land use regulation matters.
- Representing retail, industrial and all other commercial landlords and tenants in lease negotiations, preparations and disputes
- Drafting accessory real estate documents including easements and licenses
- Advising parties regarding title matters, including review of title work
- Representing Real Estate Brokers in all matters
- Appealing property tax assessments by the County Assessor
- Litigating all real estate, land use and development claims, including contract, quiet title and trespass matters